Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You taught me what is LIFE

Life is simple. It is not like physics - unknown

Actually, I wrote these entry just to dedicated to myself what's the meaning of life.
Life taught me everything. educations, ambitious, survival, love and also friends. 

I used to have friend than converted to be my love and again converted to be my friend and lastly become someone I used to know but we never spoken again. She taught me what is life, what is desire, how we want to accomplish something we ever wanted. 

I learn how to reduce my ego's. Its really hard because as a man we don't want to lose to any girls right? nampak ego kat situ? haha
but I tried so hard to lose it and keep telling myself "I'm not always right. Finally, I made it! congratulations but after a year, she become the person I used to be which is "Ego". Whatever I said is wrong, Whatever I believes is not desire enough, whatever I do completely not right. 

She taught me what is life! 

I used to heard people said "when someone get mad whatever they say's is not what they meant". Sometimes I can handle it but in other way I can't. Do you know the things I hate the most? when someone we trusted saying something bad beyond our expectation.  

Life is cruel hah?? Hahaha people are cruel  don't blame life.

My message here is life is full of joys, sadness, unpredictable, and imperfection. They taught us to be understanding, forgiveness, more desire, ambitious and sort of. keep remind ourselves up's and down's is a journey of life. 


p/s : whatever I wrote here is about life. not my intentions to talk bad things about her. half of it is my faults. Take the positive side only =)

No comments:

Post a Comment